Tours: Every Saturday and Sunday at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm.
Children over 7 years old are welcome!
Suggested donation is $20 per person (ages 7 and up).
*Please contact us for information on large group tours and private tours.
CARE tours are a great way to see the facility and learn all about the animals that have found a home here. The tours are educational in nature, and provide details on different animal species, as well as the background and stories of each animal here at the facility.
Important Tour Information:
- No appointment is needed for regularly scheduled weekend tours for groups of 15 or less, but please arrive on time. We will not wait or restart tours.
- All tours are guided by an experienced volunteer, we do not allow guests to be inside the facility unattended. The tours last an average of an hour and a half.
- The suggested donation for CARE tours is $20 per person. Donations can be made at CARE on the day of the tour and go directly to the care of the animals. We accept cash or credit/debit cards.
- Children must be at least 7 years old to go on tours except during the annual Fall Festival event.
- All visitors must be calm, quiet, and respectful. If at anytime CARE staff feels you are disruptive or dangerous to the animals or other visitors, you will be asked to leave.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes (please no open-toe shoes) and check the weather before visiting the facility. Depending on the weather, you may want to wear rain boots. Umbrellas are not allowed inside the compound.
- We do not have paved walkways inside the compound. The ground is uneven and covers almost 20 acres. There are minimal resting places along the way, so please let us know if you may need special accommodations.
- Pets are not allowed on the property and you cannot leave them in your car while you join a tour at any time of the year.
- Cameras are welcome!
We hope to provide information to the public that will discourage exotic animal exploitation and encourage advocacy for animals and their future. This is done with love and respect ALWAYS. Please remember while visiting, that you are in their home.